(F. No. 56 / 17 / 2020 /PPS-I )
Regd Office : F-2/260, Top Floor,Sunder Nagri, Nand Nagri, Shahadara,
Delhi – 110093. Mob & WhatsApp:97000 08886.
Websites : www.freedomparty.in. www.muslimfederation.in,
* * * *
PREAMBLE OF THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA
WE, THE PEOPLE OF INDIA having solemnly
resolved to constitute Indiainto a SOVEREIGN SOCIALIST SECULAR DEMOCRATIC
REPUBLIC and to secure to all its citizens:
JUSTICE, social, economic and political;
LIBERTY of thought, expression, belief, faith and worship;
EQUALITY of status and of opportunity; and to promote among them all
FRATERNITY assuring the dignity of the individual and the unity andintegrity of the Nation;
IN OUR CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY this twenty-sixth day of November, 1949, do HEREBY ADOPT, ENACT AND GIVE TO OURSELVES THIS CONSTITUTION.
* * * *
WE give ourselves THE FREEDOM PARTY having its main constituents OBCs Federation, SCs Federation, STs Federation, Muslim Federations and EWS Federations and other Minorities Federation on this day 01st Day of October, 2020.
* * * *
THE MANIFESTO OF FREEDOM PARTY
1. FREEDOM PARTY to comply with the Constitution of India in its” Letter and Spirit”.
2. FREEDOM PARTY to get screening of its contesting MLAs, MPs, etc by its members/general public. Each MLA/MP to comply with the people’s MoU.
3. FREEDOM PARTY to recall its erring PRs MPs, MLAs, PRs etc. as per provisions of their contract on account of their inaction, incapacity,corruption, indulging horse trading by deceiving BSR’s Masters/ Voters and who fails to answer 4 consecutive weekly constituency General Body Meetings.
4. FREEDOM PARTY to have a Working Committee(s) at each GP / Municipal, Mandal or Block, District, State and National levels consists of OBCs, SCs, STs, Muslim, Christian other Minorities constituents to address respective area’s political issues.
5. FREEDOM PARTY to implement reservation for the office of the Prime Minister / Chief Minister / Chairman ZPTC / Chairman Mandal Parishad / Sarpanch on rotation between Dalits and OBCs, Offices of the Deputy PM, Deputy CMs, ZP / Mandal Vice Chairman for Minorities.
6. FREEDOM PARTY will contest all seats in legislature and Local bodies and implement reservation for 40% to OBCs, 20 % to SCs, 12% to STs, 12% to BCs among Muslims, 5% to BCs among Christians, 2 % to ex-servicemen, 8 % to Others (this includes 50 to women from among respective community).
7. FREEDOM PARTY to implement the reservation in proportion to their respective underprivileged population in the Executive, legislature and the lower and higher judiciary i.e., 40% to OBCs, 20 % to SCs, 12% to STs, 12% to BCs among Muslims, 5% to BCs among Christians.
8. FREEDOM PARTY to ensure redressal of the public grievances in 30 days and Judiciary from Trail Court to Apex Court in 5 years.
9. FREEDOM PARTY to ensure limited autonomy to the Policing with accountable policing in the respective State.
10. FREEDOM PARTY to have autonomous Ombudsman: Lok Pal (national level), LokAyukta at the State Level, Upa LokAyukta at District, Vigilance Officers at Mandal or Block level to arrest corruption.
11. FREEDOM PARTY for Free education to all from Class I to Degree and implementation of the Compulsory Education Act.
12. FREEDOM PARTY for Compulsory & result oriented education to all underprivileged children unto Degree with hostel facilities.
13. FREEDOM PARTY for reimbursement of fee of poor and middle classes children from Class I to Graduation.
14. FREEDOM PARTY for implementation of Free health schemes to all poor and middle classes.
15. FREEDOM PARTY for allotment of House / plot / flat to homeless under easy self finance schemes.
16. FREEDOM PARTY for Free Power (upto 300 units), Water (1000 Ltrs ) to BPL and middle class families.
17. FREEDOM PARTY for the modernization of public institutions, schools, and hospitals on par with the corporate institutions.
18. FREEDOM PARTY for establishment of Agricultural Boards at Mandal/Block to address problems of the farmers.
19. FREEDOM PARTY to provide free ploughing support, storage of the produce of small and medium scale farmers.
20. FREEDOM PARTY to buy all agricultural produce at the mutually fixed MSP by the Union of India and States.
21. FREEDOM PARTY for undertaking new Irrigation projects and to promote agriculture and allied areas as a profitable profession.
22 FREEDOM PARTY for waiver of agricultural loans of small and medium-scale farmers.
23. FREEDOM PARTY for compulsory crop insurance, provides farmers and farm laborer’s with farm related medical insurance.
24. FREEDOM PARTY for resolution of civil cases of the serving and ex-servicemen by the Armed Forces Tribunals.
25. FREEDOM PARTY for 2 years compulsory military service for all gazetted posts in civil services.
26. FREEDOM PARTY for regularization of the Agnipath Cadre.
27. FREEDOM PARTY for the allocation of 5% jobs for exemplary and qualified Ex-Combatants in IAS allied cadre.
28. FREEDOM PARTY for instant Self-employment loan upto Rs.50 Lakhs to unemployed promote Small Scale Industries / Business ventures, State to stand as guarantor till such loans are recovered.
29. FREEDOM PARTY for the regularization of OBC, SC, ST and Minority contract employees.
30. FREEDOM PARTY for promotions of sincere and outstanding public servants with pecuniary and promotional benefits.
31. FREEDOM PARTY for establishment of 100 Bedded Hospital in each District HQs, with Medical & Dental and Nursing and allied Para Medical College,
32. FREEDOM PARTY to establish 50 Bedded Hospital at Mandal/Block HQs and 10 Bedded Hospital at each Municipal Division or GP.
33. FREEDOM PARTY for availability of all essential commodities at the rational prices. Domestic Gas Cylinder for Rs.400/-
34. FREEDOM PARTY for promotion of welfare and accountable NGOs assist Vidyarthi, Mahila, Veteran, Advocates, Doctors, Teachers, Employees. Outstanding NGO to get MLC seats.
35. FREEDOM PARTY for Smaller States, Districts, Divisions and Mandals or Blocks to develop the nation, respective State, UTs, Districts and rural India.
36. FREEDOM PARTY for reform in public administration, Quasi-Judicial, Judicial Services in Endowments, Wakfs Boards and Churches, to make Executive accountable.
37. FREEDOM PARTY for repeal of laws made against the interests of SCs, STs, OBCs, Minorities and Women.
38. FREEDOM PARTY for State Allowances and Pensions to Old aged, widows, single mother, orphans, Physically Handicapped.
39. FREEDOM PARTY for upliftment of morale of Armed Forces personnel & Recovery of China and Pakistan occupied Indian territories.
40. FREEDOM PARTY for promotion of Akhandh Bharath. For permanent membership in UNSC, UNO with Veto.
41. FREEDOM PARTY for separation of religion from the public services in the Executive, Policing, Armed Forces, Legislature and Judiciary.
42. FREEDOM PARTY for the Protection of Girls and Women from all types of Social, Domestic and Institutional violence/harassment.
43. FREEDOM PARTY for Judiciary reforms with its Judicial Commission to implement Social Justice to OBCs, SCs, STs and minorities.
44. FREEDOM PARTY for the Autonomy to the CBI, RBI, and all State agencies,
45. FREEDOM PARTY for making 4th Estate accountable to the State, give Honorary salaries to OBCs, SCs. STs, EWS and minorities. Among Others.
FREEDOM PARTY’s ACCREDATED NEWS PAPER / News Portal www.indianwhitepaper.com
NATIONAL PRESIDENT, ( NATIONAL EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE )
FREEDOM PARTY, (MOB & WHATSAPP 9700008886)
Prof. N. RAMAKRISHNA
CHAIRMAN, NATIONAL WORKING COMMITTEE
(On rotation basis between OBCs, Dalits & Minorities)
M.A MUJEEB, M.P.M L.L.B, ADVOCATE HIGHER JUDICIARY
Chief Political Advisor (MOB & WHATSAPP 9059289795)